Friday 7 August 2009

Nicky's 5th Day in Childcare

It's National Day Celebration for the kids in School :) So we had to dress the kids in red and white :)
here's what nicky wore...and i realised that a red top will be more striking...but he doesn't seem to have a decent pair of white shorts, other than his "home"white ones.. hahah
Photobucket

And today, when we arrived at the childcare centre, he didn't want to walk in on his own. Instead, the teacher told me to go in with him 1st...and so I did, after that he came down and played with his schoolmates, than i told him that I will come back later to pick him up...and he waved to me. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I didn't do the spy thing for long today cos I had breakfast with ah jen, ivan and ah dee instead...after that, I had a few errands to run cos we are going to KL for the weekend getaway!!! :) It was a long time since I last travelled! 2 yrs? I tink it was longer! Since i was expecting nicky till today, I have not travelled!!! so yes, I am excited...we are all excited cos we loved driving up to KL...the food, shopping...wah!!! and we haven't been there since 2 yrs ago! This will be Nicky's 1st trip out of Singapore! not taking nattie this time cos she is still too young...will wait till she is older, so that her immune system will be stronger too...sorie baby...

Anyways, when I picked him up from the centre today, teacher updated that he finished his lunch and didn't cry after I left. And his teacher also passed me Nicky's 1st artwork!


our pride & joy! :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photos sent by nicky's english teacher on his participation during their activities for the last 2 days :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment