Monday 21 September 2009

Last Saturday

we planned hard for this weekend, cos it was Auntie sue's last weekend in singapore and for me, it was my LAST WEEKEND before i start WORK!

Firstly, we had lunch at jurong, my dad's favourite "fish" store and we had their signature dish - shark jaws~ seriously, i'm not a fan, but ah dee loves this dish...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After having a good lunch, we planned for a Mahjong game and while waiting for auntie to come...we decided to fix up the table we got for nicky from Ikea! My handy-mandy at work...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ta-daa! ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Random shot - I was trying to make Nattie laugh ;)
Photobucket

Online shopping ~ Also, my iron-on stickers and bag tags have arrived! and they look really good! Dunno if I'm sua-ku or wat, but I just can't find decent looking bag tags for children! (maybe i should start bringing in to sell) And on this website, i chanced upon their "iron-on" stickers, which i can use on their uniform or clothes next time! ;)

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment