Tuesday 22 September 2009

Happy Tuesday - Happy 4mths, Nattie

Tuesday is finally here.... yup, means i have only 1 day left.... not counting down anymore cos time just files sooooooooooooo faast! I will sit back and simply enjoy what's left...

Busy calling office today and scared some of them, Jez cant even remember MY VOICE! hahaha Thanks for sending the roster, so I know what time to start work... ;)

And Jez asked, "Looking forward to coming back? Or cursing it’s the end of ur taitai days…"?
Well, i told her, a mix of both, looking fwd to seeing the gang! Not looking fwd to work, cos I SERIOUSLY will be stoning infront of the PC and I cant remember any shit le....it's going to be like the year-end exams, when u jus sit infront of your paper, and your head goes BLANK. Well, I will definitely miss the afternoon mahjong, shopping and coffee sessions...and of cos, my loves and auntie sue cos they are the ones that spend the days with me... ;)

*back to reality*

Manage to take these during the weekend and today, Nattie is officially 4 mths old! ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Found more pictures from our KL trip from KaoFu's hp!

Nicky snoozing away in the car, on our way back....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Me & Nattie in her sling, while shopping in KL.... ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment