Tuesday 1 September 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!!!

My hands got itchy and I had to do something again...and since Teacher's Day was near, i dropped the idea of getting stuff from bookstores, flowers from the shops. I decided to DIY again! and now, I'm thinking if I can start something? ...make these to sell? ;)

Anyways, back to the flowers...I got different flowers this time, these are made of foamy material. More sturdy and with the wires, easier to use...didn't have to cut the plastic stalks like the last time when I made these flowers stalks for Valentine's Day...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The end-result ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Made 4 stalks...1 each for Ms Yda, 陈老师, Ms Julie & Ms Siew Ying (assistant teachers..hope I got all the names right...)

Photobucket

And this morning, I made Nicky hold the flowers for photo-taking before we left for school :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
...he simply love swinging the flowers!!! Aiyo...hope the flowers dun fall out by the time it reaches his teachers! ;(
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Teacher's Day!
With Love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment