Tuesday 29 September 2009

Happy Tuesday!

ms Yda asked me how was work this morning...hahah work is always Good for me! ;)

Ooops... work is still the same as it is before I went on maternity... hee, actually beta, cos i dont feel the load as yet, maybe becos i had a loooonng break (hope no spies are reading this hor)....give me a break la hor, just came back after 4 months... slowly pick up speed la. If not engine sure overhaul.

I am still blogging at work. ;)
Love the ofc as it is still...now we can communicate faster via the office communicator ;)
We still have the same old problem >>> deciding on what to eat for lunch everyday.
Gossips and complains about the same people are the same...so I have not missed out much.
Jasmine is still as sotong as before, I'm glad that she even realised that I'm back le.
And as usual, I still have the same problem >>> deciding on what to wear every morning :)

Mornings are slightly more hectic, cos we have to drop nicky off at school...but lucky ah dee sends me to work, so I don't have to rush to take the train...*thank you!* And after work, we will pick nicky up. But the only thing is that, I feel bad picking him up late. Cos we use to pick him up early and I really wonder if he realise that we are coming later than before and if he feels sad when his friends leaving before him?

I have not been seeing much of Nattie in the mornings, cos she is still sleeping away... ;( so i can only see her through our home-camera during the day and be home after work to play and feed her before she goes to bed...

Anyways, good news since i'm back! More baby dust in the office! Congrats! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment