Monday 21 September 2009

Din Tai Feng

Both ah jen & I have planned for ma-la huo-guo lunch and pedicure on Friday as I will be going back to work next week...Well, on thursday evening, we went to pick nicky up from school, ms Yda had informed us that quite a number of kids are not feeling well and it will be good to let nicky stay at home and rest if possible as Nicky was having cough and a flu..

On Friday morning, nicky was ok, playing and running around as usual. But since i was just going out for alittle while, I tot it'll be better if I brought him with me, instead of sending him to school... At 9+am, nicky got ready and wanted to go out, so i told him, i will need to get ready first and then we can go shopping...Then he took my hand, asked for his water-bottle, asked me to carry his school bag and carry him, and he pointed out to the gate to go! He wanted to go to School! Ok lo...so we walked over to school and lucky he was in time for his lessons too! ;)

So auntie sue and I got ready to meet ah jen and we went to Din Tai Feng @ paragon for lunch instead. And we totally agree that the service and food at paragon is way much better than the one in Bishan! *especially the service*

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Made ah Jen & Aunt Sue pose for a picture ;)
Photobucket

...and we had my lil' angel joining us too! ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yup, she is beginning to play with her lips and loves making funny monkey faces...lucky i managed to capture these in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment