Monday 22 October 2007

Myself @ 23rd & 24th wEEk

Ashley was weighing 555 grams on the 2 oct..we will see how much he weighs now at our next visit to dr Wong on 30th oct. According to the fetal assessment test, ashley is an above average baby (which we can tell till now), at least I am glad that all's well and he is healthy..the next thing that I can't wait is to see him soon... :0)

Our next appointment to see my gynae will be on the 30th oct and I will update the progress of ashley..

...as promised, i've manage to get some pics taken... see how are we both doing? or rather, am I still doing ok? sorie for the unglam look cos most of my shots were taken by KaoFu Lam at home or at the shop.. my usual specs and little missy tops..hee hee

~23rd week~

~24th week~

...well this shot was taken after my facial done, so hope my red spots are not very visible. I tot that this black top is totally an illusion..cos my tummy is not so obvious and most people can't really tell that I'm preggie until they see me from sideways.. some pple still walk directly into me on the streets.

1 comment:

  1. Yoz!~ Dun worry la... still look as chio as before... hehehe... and wat was Bebe doing being u at that little corner? Hahaha... He's such a cutie la...

    ReplyDelete