Wednesday 3 October 2007

~An answer to my Prayer~

It's finally Ah dee's off day yesterday and we had an appt with Dr Wong to try and scan Ashley's sex.. :) so that I can do proper shopping instead of buying boring whites... After a long wait, it was our turn.. Dr Wong did her usual checking if everything is good..(am I taking enough milk? explaining why I am getting water retention and muscle cramps at nite etc.)

...and we started to scan..Ashley was really good, legs were open wide and the umbilical cord was not blocking at all.. and immediately, all 3 of us saw something...make a guess!

Is it a Girl or Boy?


Well, although Ah dee wanted a girl, at the end of the day, we are happy as long as all goes well and that Ashley is healthy, ya?! Now waiting for Cheryl to have her bb scan in 18 days...***counting down for you Cheryl*** cheryl says that Ashley will have a girlfriend..*wink*

Finally the consulation was over and we met daddy, mummy, aunti sue, pam, renee, kaofu Lam for dinner at Punggol nasi lemak *yum* before we headed to collect my online shopping. This is my 1st online shopping and finally the stuff has arrived! It includes both Ashley's bodysuits from Gap and my maternity wear from OldNavy...so happie le.


~1st online purchase for ashLey's closet ~


from babyGap

No comments:

Post a Comment