Sunday 21 October 2007

best LUNCH

I worked hard this morning at the shop, went out with ah Dee to open kopishop at 630am..wah cant remember the last time since I helped daddy to open the shop..maybe 6 yrs ago..thats yonks ago man...

of cos, we tot of having something yummy for lunch today with aunt Sue and to reward myself, we have decided to reach the makan place by 1130am to meet KaoFu Lam there and hope that we dont have to queue too long... as usual, we have to queue almost 45mins before we can tuck our chopsticks in...well, this is worth the wait..

...and guess wat I ate? it's The Crawford Lane bah Chor mee ~ promise cooks that I will bring her there soon.. :) this is the only bah Chor mee that I will always finish my bowl cos I dun normally like the bah Chor (too porky for me)..hahaha But this one comes with lots of vinegar w/o chilli and any ketchup! Only this bah Chor mee Pro. can do it this way... hee hee hee

Check it out....

~worth the wait ***2 thumbs up!***

No comments:

Post a Comment