Tuesday 9 October 2007

Long awaited~

...as the title says, LONG-AWAITED!...

This week is gonna be a short week for us in the ofc! Friday, we only need to work halfday and on monday our ofc is closed! so I will be back to work on tuesday for half a day and I can go back...wah...It's like a super loooong-weekend for me, time to have a good break! cant wait cos it's been a long time since our last ph holiday in august..

My next long-awaited pocket calendar is on sale now! Thanks to Fion & shu Lynn for showing me theirs and since rach and me cant wait to get our hands on the new calendar, we went straight during lunch yesterday and got it! both of us got the same design
:)


i am impressed that it starts from oct 07 - mar 09, which means that i can start using it already...those who have seen my old pocket calendars, you will know why i need one all the time **wink**


~pic of my new pocket schedule book~
~abit act cute but i like~

No comments:

Post a Comment