Saturday 20 October 2007

JCS dinner ~jap fab

...sob sob..I wasn't able to eat the oysters and sashimi at dinner. Missed out on the bestest stuff. nothing else seem yummy enough to replace these..haiz...lucky Rach peeled prawns for me and she was right, they are very fresh!! :) was just looking forward to maybe curry rice (jalan besar) for supper when ah Dee picks me up.. ***yay!**

Well here are some pics of our contestants, getting ready for the voting which will be before the dinner... :0)



....i manage to get some shots of the whom I think may be the potential winners for the nite at dinner time... (but i forgot my flaaaassshh**argh**!)


~ look like any TCS actress?~

~wah pose le~

~this is the pic i forgot abt the flash~

...and my votes went to...

~the winners are jasmine, shirley and fion (champion)

...this is a pic of my shifu (rach the blogger) getting ready her cam for more pics... heee**

No comments:

Post a Comment