Friday 26 October 2007

Happy Birthday to YOU!! :)

Today is KaoFu Lam's Birthday!! Happie Birthday to You!! :)

Just want to post the pics that he sent me in reply to my birthday greetings to him...

the little piggy is suppose to be crying.. showing that he is not happy that he is a year older..
the old man is saying that he is AN OLD MAN... (we all know that)...
Bart is suppose to be showing his ass cos i called him an OLD MAN...







(wasted the pics are not moving)


Online Shopping AGAIN!!!!

...yup just came back from collecting my stuff from meiji (the spree co-ordinator) and some of my Online shopping have arrived finally!! these are from Old Navy & Gap....yippeeee!! More addition to ashley's closet! which means i need to get make space for his wardrode soon...The socks are so cute! they come in a pack of 3 and I bought it becos of the little mouse...hahahah.... Now that my dress has arrived, and lucky it fits, still have some space at the moment too, which means I can wear it for awhile and I can buy more dresses liao..ooopss...

:) ***happiness~***

No comments:

Post a Comment