Saturday 20 March 2010

Litter Bug?!

My dad calls Nattie, a Little Bug ~
it started maybe a month ago? I had no chance to video this down... and finally i did it ;)

and here's why...



Updates on Nattie ~ she has fully recovered from her cough & flu and her phlegm is all cleared! *cross my entire body* and please don't come back again!

Anyways, came across a post recently and felt that it is so so true ~ it is about how things change after each baby:

1st baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics, Baby Swing, and Baby Story Hour.
2nd baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics.
3rd baby: You take your infant to the supermarket and the dry cleaner.

Ok, for me, it stopped at the 2nd baby, which is bad enough ~ I hang my head in shame too!

It's RED ALERT and since it seemed so true, i'd better do something before it really happens! And I did ~

1st step: check out the introduction classes at Little Neuro Tree, marked down the date to make her class bookings when she is 12mths.

2nd step: marked down another date in my diary when she's 18mths old, Baby Gym.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment