Saturday 6 March 2010

Friendship


"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life." -- Lee Iacocca

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." -- Dale Carnegie

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." -- Flavia Weedn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, I've woken up with the "friendship bug" in my head again. I have pondered over this for quite some time...since end Jan? Dog-eyed friends ~ True Friends?
Ok, if you know me, you will know that I am someone who is simply happy all the time. Well, such things never bothered me. But this time, this has been in my head for a long time. Until a recent event, which really made me look at things differently. And yes, now, i do really believe Dog-eyed friends do really exist and I am surprised! why? I will never never do that to any of my friends. I will never choose or pick an event that I'd rather be at to another, in any case if the other is more "atas"?. and if i am there, I am there sincerely and not for other reasons.
Since I am at this, I would like to say a big Thank you to you guys for being there for me and loving me the way i am ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment