Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Golden Words

I came across a blog and she was indicating the things and words that her kids said. she calls them "‘Recording’ Kids’ Daily Antics" and I casually brought it up when i was talking to my mum, and she said, yes! it is a very good idea...so that we can keep tabs and remember! ;)

so i hope that this will also help me to constantly update my blog ~ and to share with you guys and maybe even have a good laugh ~ The Golden Words ~ truly ours.

28 february 2010
we went to mcDonald's for breakie and when i told nicky, we are going to mcDonald's, he goes, "Ee i ee i oh!"

...

we went to the club later for a swim and i brought nic & nat to see some of my dad's frens while they were at the mahjong room.
Since then, everytime i ask,
me: Nicky, where did Grandpa go?"
nicky: mah-jong


...

9 march 2010
just yesterday, nicky pat me and said "poo-poo" and hits his diapers. Then he went to knock on the toilet door, cos my helper was inside and he shouted: Auntie! I poo-poo!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment