Monday 22 March 2010

Golden Words

this evening, we were having some time together, just me and the kids. And while playing, nattie did something wrong...and our conversation went...

me: girl girl (in a stern voice)
nicky: GIRL GIRL (SHOUTING)
me: no nicky, not so loud, mei mei will get scared~
nicky whispered: girl girl.. grab her and gave her a hug, than kissed her hand and said "i love you"

...

My mum and I were discussing on BeBe's next grooming ~ which is soon and we were telling and showing nicky how long BeBe's hair is getting and that we cant see his eyes anymore... Shortly after, my mum took nicky downstairs for a walk. And they walked pass our chiong-cheong hair salon.

my mum asked: nicky, is this where you cut your hair?
nicky: yes.
Than he pointed into the salon and said: BeBe?!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment