Thursday 11 March 2010

Farewell Lyn

It's time to say Goodbye! My trainer. A lady who has a mega-memory, as good as a database! You can ask anything and she can give you an answer instantly ~

Haiz...i wonder how am i going to survive at work from tmr onwards. Anyways, i'm sure it wasn't easy for her to make this decision... I wish her all the best and of cos, we will be able to meet up again ;)

Our farewell pressie, specially selected for her ~
Photobucket

I am amazed how these words on the card expresses EXACTLY how we feel.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ok. Here's Lyn...who has prepared enough waterproof make-up for today...
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hope you like it! and yes, you can match your clothes and make-up with your iPhone ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Our last time ~ taking pictures here ;(

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And our final round of CoffeeBean too!
Photobucket

All the best Lyn and do drop us a note/msg anytime! You'll be greatly missed!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Angie~ Thanks for dedicating a post to me. I am honored!I love the card + messages to me, and also the colourful iphone cover. It's so me! I changed the cover againt today to match my red outfit!

    Am sure all of u will be fine~ but for me, I am not sure if I can ever find a bunch of wonderful ladies like u & gang as collegaues again - I doubt it!

    All the best, n stay in touch~

    *hugs*
    Lyn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by! will update thru here or fb... urm, we will oso not be able to find another trainer like u again le...haiz!

    do come by often k?! and yes, please njoy the covers ;)

    keep in touch k ;)

    ReplyDelete