Saturday 9 May 2009

Flu~Bug

KaoFu & Nicky

Nicky has a slight Flu today... :( and I hope that the stupid bug goes off tomorrow! Lucky KaoFu dropped by this evening, which made our little fren v happy! and as a routine, his favourite KaoFu will always bring him down for a walk at the playground. So now you know why this is his favourite KaoFu? ;)

Earlier this afternoon, since I was home, I manage to clear and pack the kid's room~cos we need to make some space for Baby No.2.

Our Goal for today:
To fit the playpen into the kids room; so we had to shift the changing table and the stack of toys that were piling up in the corner of the room-it was almost mountain high! Actually it wasn't just all toys, there were quite a number of bags and it was clothes for Baby No.2!

So me and my helper ended up sorting out the clothes, some to wear now and some to wear at a later time. :) Thanks for all the new and hand-me-down clothes! I just simply love all of them and I cant wait to see her wearing all of them! For most of the newborn clothes, it has already been washed and now it is sitting in the cupboard, ready to be worn. My helper is now washing the 3rd batch of clothes, including socks and new mittens/booties that I bought from the last BHG sale, cos they are more girly (what an excuse). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment