Monday 18 May 2009

Baby No.2: Week 38

Sorry for the late posting...here's the updates from monday....

Visited dr Wong this evening...yup our last time waiting for our gynae check-up. :)
today, baby's head is engaged already...but still not that low that I may pop anytime..so we can still wait till Friday :)

Today, here's our weight:
Baby No.2: 3kg
Myself: 62.7kg

And the plan is no more food & water for me at Friday 12am.
To check-in to the hospital at 6am.
Prepare for the c-sect and by 8am, time for c-sect! That's the plan!

...so far, I am looking forward for baby no.2 to come. Getting kinda excited actually, cos it is going to another bundle of joy for our family. Am not sure how we really are going to cope with nicky and baby no.2...but somehow, i just know it will be fine! ;P

Worried? Yup, somehow I am le...honestly...but am worried abit the pain and the after-birth effect, cos I really cant remember what the pain was like after the epidural wears off...hope it will be bearable. Hope my stitches heals fast too, so that I can carry nicky soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment