Friday 1 May 2009

Baby No. 2: Week 34

Am now in week 35 of my pregnancy and went for my check up last week.
As of week 34 (on 21 apr), i weigh 59.5kg. Baby weighs 2.2kg.
The nurse did a check and up till now, i have put on 7.5kg so far... i am crossing my fingers still, in the hope that baby 2 gets all the weight and grow more, instead of me containing the fats and i will have a hard time losing them later... :(

As I have only got these few weeks left to get everything ready before I deliver, i am actually starting to feel quite tired and alittle heavy at times. And travelling or being out for too long, does kinda tire me out easily these days...Thank god for ah dee & my dad who will take turns to send and fetch me from work. :)

Thanks babes for understanding and not finding it too much of a chore to meet up with me at my place...really appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment