Monday 4 May 2009

Baby No.2: Week 36

Today is week 36 for our baby no.2 :)
and while waiting for our turn to see Dr Wong, I told ah dee that this is our 2nd last visit before i deliver...and then i sat there thinking...how fast these 36 weeks went by...it was like a flash. And really having a 2nd baby is really very different for me. Everyday, I am pre-occupied with nicky and everything else that sometimes i just dont keep track of the time and before I know it, she is coming in 2-3weeks time!!!

Now, i kinda feel bad about it but I will make-up for it darling ~ :(

Here's some updates:
Me weighing: 61.5kg
Baby weighing: 2.6kg


I put on 2 kg in 2 weeks!!! ~ i almost fainted ~

I am scheduled for c-sect on the 3rd week of May...but I am not sure if baby no.2 will hold till then...cos I am having "false alarms" within this week itself...like cramps, LS...and I am even imagining what if my waterbag were to burst suddenly while i'm walking, at work, having makan outside...so I must reduce my sudden movements, walk and do everything like a tortosie. Just to make myself feel better, Dr Wong also did a check, baby's head is down but not engaged yet, so I wont be due anytime soon...just need to remember to walk lesser, no squatting or carrying Nicky too much (Oooops). But I do feel more relieved after she has checked the position of baby...at least I have another week to EAT ALL I CAN ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment