Saturday 9 August 2008

Vivo City

I started off the day, by dressing nicky with this new romper that i bought when he was still in my tummy...from Old Navy~ and making his grandpa, my dad to take a picture before he went off. I will dress him again in this the next time we go out together with dad k? :)
we set off at around 10am...to meet kaoFu's fren, joanne at viVo city :)
joanne had wanted to c nicky after hearing lots about him from kaoFu and oso reading my blog...sorry Joanne, we made you wait for quite awhile...cos you know why la... hee hee and thanks for the lift back to sengKang, and I hope you manage to find your way back to amk after that...

this was nicky, when arrived at vivoCity:
when nicky met joanne:
can tell that he is very comfortable with her..cos nowadays he likes to stare at the person carrying him for awhile before he looks away...and i dont remember him doing that with joanne :)
we decided to have kim gary for lunch!
yay! heard so much about it...and finally i am there...hee...
took pictures of them while waiting for our food to be served...

Our 1st dish. french toast:
Joanne's korean noodles~
Mummy & kaoFu's noodles~
My tomato chicken & ice lemon tea, damn good lemon tea! ~
KaoFu's yin-yang and joanne's chinese tea and mummy's ice water:
Took these shots of joanne and nicky at zara thru'the mirror, while waiting for kaoFu to try his t-shirts:
nicky playing with joanne still...at the Adidas shop :
Lastly, mummy and nicky in the car on the way back to compass pt:
KaoFu posing for me with his shopping...and of cos my shopping :)
bought t-shirts for ah dee and finally i made used of my mothercare voucher to get nicky's new pacifiers and avent teats:

No comments:

Post a Comment