Thursday 28 August 2008

Dinner @ Chomps

Met my girlies for dinner at chomps as our princess from greece is back :)
Didnt bring nicky along cos of the weather and it's mummy's nite out for me! hahaha
Cheryl brought hailey along...:)

Fran posing with chocolates from greece and oso my pack of biscuits that she gave each of us :)
Thanks for the lovely packed biscuits which is in hello kitty lil' bags too! Fran, i ate it all up for breakie today and there's nothing left, only the bag!!! hee hee
Here's cooks & hailey:
Not long after dinner and kops at coffeebean, i received a call from my love~gotta go back liao cos lil'nicky is cranky
& looking for me to zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
and when i got home, he wasn't cranky wor...he jus wanted to see me (hahahahah) and i decided to give him some cereal before his milk and he finished the entire bowl! at least 1-quarter bowl! It's really a good improvement today...and after he finished his cereal and 1 cup of water, he was banging the table (for more?) dunno...maybe jus banging the table cos ah dee was sitting opposite him and probably he wanted his attention...
More clothes added to nicky's collection ~ compliments from JieJie Dulcie :)
Thank you! and my fav is the green one that says "I love u" and " lil' terror"!

No comments:

Post a Comment