Friday 29 August 2008

Omnia

yup sold my samsung F480 cos it was re-starting by itself everytime i'm talking or sms-ing, sucks big time man. and i hate sending it to the repair centres cos you will end up leaving the hp there for donkey years...cos if the 1st issue is fixed, suddenly something else will fail when you are testing it...then you have to wait for them to fix the new problem and the story will go on and on and on...so,
Solution: Sell
ShuLynn introduced me her "hp dealer" and he is really good...offered to buy my F480 @ $450! ***i was like what?!!*** unbelieveable le cos M1 only offer $250 or was it $200 for trade-in! that means that i will earn $200 more! ok onz! so selling the hp was a breeze cos i did it during lunch time, brisked walked to burlington square with Shu & Rach (Thank you very much!), and sold my F480 and we even had time to tabao *sinful* BK back for lunch (that means more sit-ups for the next few days)....
..................but buying the new Omnia was really a record-breaking of waiting at the M1 shop for almost 2 hrs!
Sorry to my 2 loves (my 2 men) who patiently went with me, who almost died of hunger cos we didn't have our dinner...and becos this Hp promo will end tonite, so i had to queue in line like a lump...Sorry!! and thank you for waiting with me :)

So ta-Dah!! here it is! My new Omnia~

No comments:

Post a Comment