Saturday 20 June 2009

Natalie's Full Month

We celebrated Nattie's full month today!

Thank you Auntie Jessica for the lovely jelly cake! i couldnt bear to eat it...

Here's the spread from Neo Garden...



Elna & Jessica were the first to arrive ~ even though i was still out, they made themselves comfortable with nattie :) and thank for the pressies and to Jo as well, who couldn't make it...hope ur fetal assessment went well :)

The children playing...



....more pictures ~

Pictures during the Cutting Cake session :)



Lastly, Thanks to all that attended Nattie's Full Month Celebration, i hope you enjoyed yourselves! Sorie to those that I couldn't invite cos my mum's plc is rather small...promise a housewarming session once I get my house ya?!

I am finally able to enjoy my 1st CUP of Bubble Tea after 1 month! ~ Thank you Mdm Khoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment