Wednesday 24 June 2009

Darn Luck

Ah Dee bought his new nokia N79 from Daniel (our regular dealer) who took in my e71 for $360 ~ when M1 offers only $200 for trade-in. Now u know why we always go to him? :)

Anyways, I have re-contracted my line with M1...and got a PINK samsung pixon (thanks to rach's recommendation as the camera is 8 megapixels!) now that i've got my hands on a hp with gd camera, I can send my lumix in for repair. well, as u can see the pic below, there is no Flash cos it just decided not to work anymore...

and another thing, the M1 lady didn't copy my numbers properly and guess what? all my contacts are GONE! yup, i have no back-up at all (when kaoFu did offer to back-up my contacts the nite before and i told him no need la...). Damn! well, like i said...Darn Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment