Tuesday 16 June 2009

Full Month Preparation

Finally, I am reaching the finishing line ~ which is the end of my 1 month confinement!!! and it is also time for Nattie's Full Month celebration! :)
this week is moving faster then the earlier ones...and today is already Tuesday! heh heh heh


Talking about the Full Month celebration for Nattie, i have confirmed my orders for the cakes today with sweetest moments ~ for relatives and office. Tomorrow, I will be calling Neo Garden to order our buffet for this saturday. ;)

Sweetest Moments sent me a confirmation email with the card done up for Nattie...



and I also found Nicky's one...so let's see if they resemble in any way?

These were the 2 pictures used...


And today
, it was a nice break away from home for me and nicky! Cos we went with ah dee for his haircut, lunch and then tabao dinner! wah! we were finally away from sengkang for a few hours! shiok! here's my lil' helper who insisted on wearing his hat before we left home and nowadays, he loves to help carry stuff ~



...and I am still counting down to Saturday ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment