Friday 4 July 2008

New Pressies~

yup yup...All of us got new pressies~ :)

ah dee - HTC Diamond
angie - LG secrets
nicky boy - patrick (compliments from samuel kor kor)





Nicky's New Toys ~

I bought nicky a playmat since my maternity leave and never got to use it until last weekend. I was thinking, since he is now learning to turn, it will be better if he has some soft ground for him to turn and turn and turn.... i have also uploaded pictures of Nicky holding his bottle....yes, he is able to hold the plastic ones very well, but only the glass bottle - he can hold it towards the end of his feed, when it is not too heavy... :)



Also, I forgot to blog this, I bought a new hat (6 to 12mths) for Nicky from Old Navy ~ esther and rach says that it looks like those auntie who summon your cars at the carpark!!! hmmmm, abit la.....but I tot he looked quite girl le...




~Pictures of Nicky & Baby Pang aka Reyes on Nicky's cot last weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment