Friday 11 July 2008

Dinner with The Gals~

Yep!!! At night, I had my belated Birthday Dinner with the gals!! Choose Crystal Jade for you know why hee hee but I really hoped that u guys enjoyed the food cos you guys ate very little le!!! feel so bad that it didnt seem satisfying... Can I compensate with unlimited Teh-peng (for cheryl), Coke light & Ice Lemon Tea (for Cooks) and anything for Linda from sengSter's shop? and no vouchers / VIP cards needed, just show ur face can liao :) but show to sengSter la, the kopi-aunties wun know who u r wor... deal? :)

THANK YOU for all the presents!!! I didn't expect to get so many le.... I tot my wish-list was for all of you to share and buy any 1 and not everyone of you to buy 1 and got extra back-up presents somemore le....but of cos I wont complain cos I love all of them and I will wear all of them in one go k? ***bleah!!! of cos i cant*** well it felt like early X'mas for me this year... but other than the presents that i want to thank, I want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making time to come for dinner.... it's ok dulcie, I will eat with you soon k? :) we will meet once u are able to come out and meet us... In the meantime, please take care of yourself, your mum and the rest at home and please enjoy the pictures that both me and Linda have taken last nite ***hugz***
with Love to Dulcie & Fran ~

This was something taken just before we left home :)



~ A picture with the aunties~(cheryl has 2 shots cos she is THE future MIL)




When the food came, I carried Nicky over so that Linda could eat and next minute.....nicky KO! ah Dee took a snapshot of Nicky while we were eating and zoom-ed into his "bubbles" hahaaha

After Dinner, it's Open Ceremony~


Just when we were about to leave, Nicky woke up and played with the aunties jus before leaving~


We took the NEL back cos ah Dee didnt drive... he was too tired and didn't want to get stuck in the CTE jam and as usual the no-carpark agony ~ On our way back, I took pictures cos lil' nicky was busy looking at everyone in the train and oso playing with his daddy ~


Than when we reached home, I took a few more pictures and pictures of him playing with his
Daddy again @#%*^&/! before his bedtime... :)
Another year of sweet memories for me from you guys!! :) Thank you once again!!!
Cooks & Cheryl, we have a date soon eh ~ yes, the date is 12 august confirm and really really appreciate it if you guys can come ya? c")

No comments:

Post a Comment