Thursday 29 May 2008

Last Night...

...mummy didnt cook, so we decided to go to Gardens for dinner. I wanted to have my steak at Ashton..dad and mum will be going to the club for dinner as they have no idea wat they wan to eat. Lil' nicky was happily savouring his chicken wings (fingers) while I was getting ready and I caught him in the act...also another shot of him playing with his pants while waiting for us (macham waited for us for a loooong time)....no time to change cos we were all hungry, i jus put on his rocker hat and off we went...

I got dad to snap a few pics of Nicky & me at the lift lobby. Ashton was really crowded with along queue that never ends..so I ate zhi-cha with sengster and one of the kopi-auntie. Kopishop wasn't so crowded and I manage to get a few pics of Nicky and his daddy...lil' nicky was caught being a real kapo while i was taking these pictures :) it's really funny how he is staring at the guy from the other table...the last picture taken when lil' nicky KO in dad's car on the way home~




No comments:

Post a Comment