Monday 26 May 2008

Farewell Fran - she left us today ~

Friday Nite, we met for dinner and this is our final farewell for Fran ~ we went to Seletar Base Camp near Jalan Kayu prata place for dinner...Thank you Cheryl & Collin for coming to pick me & nicky from home...and poor thing, they were alittle lost but lucky they very smart...hee manage to find the place after 5 mins. have been there to try the Pork Chop and the Buffalo Wings (which you can increase the spicyness up to level 20)...and we tried the wings at level 3...hahhaha and of cos I can't make it...end up dipping the chicken wing into losta Ketchup (thanks to Cooks suggestion) :) so at least I tried.. heehee I ordered the usual Fish & Chips~but I tried Cooks' pork chop and it was damn good la and I will definitely order that the next time, if i got a chance to bring sengster and my family there before it closes... :)

The only thing they had on the menu was brownie for dessert le..so we went to Cheeky Chocolate along Thomson Rd, near JoyDoggy ~ well, I didnt manage to take much pictures at Cheeky Chocolate, only manage to snap photos of Spiros and Fran carrying our babies before I left...



No comments:

Post a Comment