Friday 30 May 2008

Great Finds~

I had managed to find Patrick balloon for Nicky Boy! :) LiMing bought this Patrick balloon when I was in the hospital after I gave birth...when we got home, I placed Patrick at the end of Nicky's cot..so Patrick became he's friend after that...when he change diapers on the changing table, when he is in the playpen, Patrick will be there! So that's Nicky's new BEST fren! :) So after 3+ months, Patrick showed signs that he is losing weight (losing air)....so i decided that I better start looking around for a new Patrick...About 2 weeks ago, I went back to the florist at Bugis Junction and asked the lady if she still have stocks for this Patrick balloon...and guess what? she said, "wah I haven't had stocks for this balloon since a loooonng time ago le....about 2 years liao!!!" I almost fainted le....Esther and Priya was with me, they thought they heard the wrong thing too! hahahah LiMing bought it like 3 mths ago wor...wasssuppp? I tink the auntie doesnt know what is Patrick i think...and Priya walked pass the florist on Wed evening and saw Patrick!!! :) so I rushed to the shop during lunchtime and got it! pheeewww...lucky still have stocks...heng eh!! so here he is....now I must start looking out for a Patrick softtoy cos eventually...the balloon will be REALLY out-of-stock..

Here's some pics of Nicky's BEST fren ~ Patrick....and I took a pic of this nice suit...urm, BHG having 70% off for this le...such a steal! But I cant get it cos I also dont know how big Nicky will be in December...so will have to wait till then and hope they will have some sale going on... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment