Monday 7 December 2009

GoodByes are never nice~

Photobucket

On fb, my mood was sad~totally not looking fwd to today. Today, my old helper will be going home for good. :(

And now as I am doing this post, I'm just sad.
And Rachel is right, I will be going home to no Myrla today.

Yes, i am going to miss her. Suddenly, I feel that I've been hit by the reality stone big time! It has been 2 years and everything has been too comfortable. Especially with my kids, she has been really good with them. And finally when we are so comfortable and knowing that my kids are in good hands, she is leaving.

Now, we have to start all over again with our new helper ~ it's going to be tiring from now onwards. I just hope that Nicky & Nattie will start getting use to not seeing her around ~ :(

It is sad for us, but on the lighter note, we are also happy that she will be getting married. And she will be starting a new family of her own! I do wish her all the best in her future.

Am sure that she will be reading my blog from her home next time. So i will keep this blog updated on the kids for her as well.

Once again, Goodbye and Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment