Thursday 22 October 2009

This Week~

Last weekend, KaoFu was too busy to visit us...beta come soon, before your favourite nephew forgets u eh... *warning*
and as usual, I am still hooked to my fb everyday...day & night, night & day...cafe world and pet society rocks!~ ah dee & i even went to compass pt to buy more games for our DS & PSP, i was hoping to find something similar to cafe world or pet society...so i manage to add:
  1. Babysitting Mania
  2. Fast Food Panic
  3. Sally Salon
  4. Hysteria Hosp Emergency
  5. Kirby Super Stars
hopefully i will get hooked to the new games soon too! ;)
This is a real short week for me, as our office was closed on monday! heh heh heh :) Since I had the monday off, i managed to get quite a number of things done...
Firstly, I went for my dose of touch-up. Both for my hair and lashes
;)

Then we had an electrical maintenance in our Block, which means no electricity from 1.30pm to 2.30pm. Thank God i didnt have to work! Cos I cant imagine poor nattie at home w/o any fan in the afternoon???? Yup. Impossible. So i got back in time to bring nattie and myrla out for lunch and some shopping before we got home to pick Nicky. And I had his measurements done, so this means, nicky will be getting his uniform soon :)

And of cos the duos~

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment