Sunday 18 October 2009

Renewal Lunch :)

Photobucket


Our renewal season is starting again... and this time, we are having a lunch instead of dinner on the eve of Deepavali as our company has a half-day. Yup, and this event was held at Ritz!

The theme of this year's lunch is "Pastel" ~ and it was quite difficult for me to find something to wear as I wanted to try wearing all pastel from head to toe. i cant possibly match baby pink and baby green/yellow, maybe with baby blue...but my deniums are too dark... So in the end, i have decided to wear my semi-pastel dress. And guess what? I won the best dress award and also, our team came in 2nd for the games! haa!

*thank you for all the votes~and of cos, thank you jas, jez & shu for putting all these together to make it a successful renewal makan! *i will try and steal pics from rach and upload* :)

Let's start, Our Door gifts!
Photobucket

I took pics of some of the yummy food... the sashimi is really really fresh! only missing fresh oysters for their spread...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Prawns that were being nicely shelled by rachiiru! ;) *hugz*
Photobucket Photobucket

Here's some pics taken during the lunch~

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Jez, caught taking candid-shots!
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Our Team 4 members!

Photobucket

Our organisers for this event, Shu, Jas & Jez..Thank you!

Photobucket

And of cos...my prizes for best-dressed! ;)
Photobucket Photobucket

See carefully, this beautiful bouquet is edible! ;)
Photobucket

And after the lunch, we walked over to Marina Sq...and we chanced upon a promo for Fish Spa, $10 for 10 mins. Not too bad, can try...it was my first time and also for Jez too! Can die man! I tink i paid for 10mins, but only soaked my feet in for 5mins!

Washing of our feet:
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Ok, our reactions caught in the 1st sec! *priceless*
Photobucket Photobucket

And after awhile...i am quite ok to put my feet in, but I just cant look in! *i am smiling but at the same time, here's how I was grabbing jasmine's arm!
Photobucket Photobucket

Ok...and we managed a group picture :)
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment