Tuesday 14 July 2009

Nic & Nat

Nicky with his carrot stick ~
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nattie on 8 July 2009
PhotobucketPhotobucket

~10 July 2009
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have been trying to get a picture of her smiling...but it seems to be very very difficult cos i always cant get a nice and clear picture. I tink video will be easier. well, she is now abt 5kg and she loves company. Once you move or walk away, she will make noise (sounds like she is grumbling). hahah this naughty lil gal ~

As for nicky, he and I have been out in orchard, bishan, compass point. We've been meeting up with rach and all, cooks, cheryl and dulcie for lunch...yes, i'm rather bored but better not complain...at least no work to do. Also, since it is almost the ending of the GSS, i've been shopping! i manage to get some new stuff for myself to wear. I even bought a pair of skinny jeans from Zara! Hope i don't grow any fatter, if not I will waste $$$. Now, I am able to shop for "normal clothes" and it really feels great! cos u can wear almost anything! even shoes! i bought heels for work too! hahah i was telling rach the last time when i was preggie, that it has been such a long time since i wore heels le, so i hope i will not fall or trip when i wear it again...paisey man.

No comments:

Post a Comment