Wednesday 1 July 2009

My Birthday! - Updated ~

Today, I turn 29. :)

And yesterday, i received a early surprise pressie from ah dee :) It was a Canon IXUS 100! I only mentioned that i should get this camera if my Lumix fail to perform as well as it did after the repair...and hee...i haven't even serviced my Lumix yet :) Thank you my love! c") and yes, i will not be changing cameras anymore (and I mean it this time)!


Today, I started the day with McDonald's breakie with Nicky at Compass Pt. And just after noon, I went to pick ah dee up from orchard and we set off to spend our day of fun in the sun and by the sea :)


And we went to Sentosa!

Photobucket

and to the TanJong Beach~

Photobucket

The Boys~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sand! Nicky's 1st experience with the sand ~

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Not too bad...at 1st he was rather uncomfortable with sand in his hands... so we had to use the sea water to wash it off... after awhile, he got use to it :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sandcastles?


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nicky fetching water with his pails ~

Photobucket

It was a hot afternoon, thank god it didnt rain cos the weather didnt look too good in the morning. We went back for a yummy dinner ~ chilli crabs! :) and manage to get a family picture with nattie! :)

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment