Sunday 1 February 2009

Nicholas's Party Bash

nice shot from xiaofu! Thanks!
we had a poolside thingy to celebrate nicky's 1st birthday :) lucky the weather was not too hot and it didnt rain :) and we were there at 11+ after collecting my famous amos party packs for our guests.
Lisa & family were the 1st to arrive and helped me with the biscuit party packs :)
Here's shannon :)
Party packs for the babies
of cos, not forgetting the adults :)
My customized coupons for our guests to place their orders, cos we are not having the boring buffet menu ;)
nicky's 1st pressie to arrive...from auntie christie that couldnt attend the party
2nd pressie of the day....thanks to Auntie Joanne & KaoFu!
Daddy & Me
Before the other babies arrive, it's some fun time in the play room just beside our tables :)
see mummy, no hands!
baby pang
this is min-si, baby pang's cousin
cousin Keagan & me
kate & me
me, cousin samuel & cousin shannon
shannon's baby sister, cousin lauren
Auntie Lisa & cousin shannon
Marissa, cousin cayden & paul
mummy & me
Random pictures...
Time for cake-cutting. And of cos, the cake has to be Patrick! :)
Here's the funny part-trying to get nicky to blow the candle and....
nicky smashed his cake :)

KaoFu & Me after the cake-attacking...
auntie Joanne & me
And it's time for swimming~
Esther, this shot is for you...not sure if you can see his top...anyways, esther bought this surfer boy looking top and she wanted to see hw nicky looks in it :)
me & my new ride~
Evening has come, and our guests for evening are slowly arriving :)
auntie cheryl & Hailey
megan
Cupcakes for the guests....
Thank you xiaofu for the cupcake pictures!! :) your cam is very very good!
me & godma
Thank you for all the beautiful presents and ang-baos! :)
We hope that you guys have enjoyed yourselves and we do apologise if we weren't better Hosts :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment