Tuesday 10 February 2009

Baby No.2: Week 24

Right. I'm in my 24th week already! How time files...even i didnt realise it. My gynae says it is very normal cos now we are so pre-occupied with nicholas that we tend to forget about time. My edd will be around 22 May cos I want to go for c-sect again. :) This means another maybe 3mths more (plus, minus)?


I am doing quite well, though i have been starting to snack more.
My weight: 55.6kg
Bb: approx. 680 grams


Checking back the old records, at my 24th week with Nicholas, I have already put on 9kg at this stage. This time round, I put on 3kg....Ooops...but Bb is medium-sized. Phew! will try to eat more good stuff and hopefully Bb continues to take in the weight and food...so that i will have lesser weight to lose at the end of the day :)

Here's a close-up shot of Bb's face :)

dr Wong oso confirmed that there is no sign of a birdie, so it's 100% girl :) .... (at the same time, i saw a smile on ah dee's face, when dr Wong was saying this) hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment