Tuesday 13 January 2009

Baby No.2: Week 20

We went for our detailed scan yesterday and I am glad that everything went well.
I am doing quite well myself.
My weight: 54.1kg. (last check: 16th week-52.9kg)

Bb is doing very well. At this moment, Bb weighs approx 331grams and is rather tall as well. I was happy and rather surprised that Bb is almost similar to kor-kor (nicky)! Thank goodness, cos i felt that i wasn't doing well with the amt of rest or good appetite with this Bb as compared to nicky. To add to the happiness, the lady who was doing or detailed scan also confirmed the sex of Bb! (clue: check out the ticker for Baby No.2)~ :)

Both ah dee & I were rather excited with this piece of news, that we had to share this with our best buds :)

ps: Thanks to all of your well wishes and for sharing this joy with us.

3 comments: