Saturday 3 January 2009

Looking Back

It is Finally 2009 now!

Looking back, I realised that 2008 is a very much fruitful year for both me & ah dee.

Our biggest step was to become 1st-time parents and kinda tasted the 1st part of parenthood and more will be coming... As far as it is now, I have no complains on that. I don't miss going to the movies or partying till late. Some may feel that I have lost out so much, but I feel that I have gained more instead *wink*.

Now that everything has been settled for our wedding in 2008, we can move on to 2009 with new goals and resolutions. So for 2009, I would wish for good health to my love ones. Wish that everything goes well smoothly everyday and good fortune smiles our way! For now, I am anxiously waiting for the arrival of our 2nd one, which will not be too long away. :)

Tonite we have vistors :)

and we played Tumble (similar to pick-up-sticks)..

at the end of the game, the one who has the least marbles win! and somehow, the one who always have the most marbles was samuel *hiak hiak hiak* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment