Friday 17 October 2008

FAQ

I came across this email from babycenter and i tink it is quite useful for mommies or non-mommies to know....
cos sometimes, these questions just keep bugging us...and to find out more, scroll down....

Is It Normal?

Baby Behavior
Is it normal that my baby drinks bathwater?
Is it normal for my baby to tug on his penis?
Is it normal that my baby arches her back and throws herself backward when she's upset?
Is it normal that my baby behaves better for other people than he does for me?
Is it normal that my baby seems angry?
Is it normal that my baby seems jealous?
Is it normal that my baby stares at his hands?
Is it normal for my baby to sleep with her eyes open?
Is it normal that my baby breastfeeds only for a few minutes at a time?
Is it normal that my baby doesn't like the texture of solids or finger foods?
Is it normal that my baby cries all the time?

Development
Is it normal that my baby crawls backward?
Is it normal that my baby isn't crawling?
Is it normal that my baby doesn't roll over yet?
Is it normal that my baby doesn't walk yet?

Health
Is it normal that my baby gets hiccups all the time?
Is it normal that my baby has body odor?
Is it normal for my baby's genitals to be so swollen?
Is it normal for my baby to frequently gag, choke, cough, and sneeze?
Is it normal for my baby's poop to be so watery?
Is it normal for my baby to poop after every feeding?
Is it normal that there's a little blood in my baby's diaper?

Life as a Mom
Is it normal to lose hair after giving birth?
Is it normal not to want sex after having a baby?
Is it normal to feel overwhelmed by the responsibility of caring for my new baby?
Is it normal to miss the freedom I had before becoming a mother?
Is it normal that I like being a stay-at-home mom but miss my job, too?
Is it normal to develop mastitis even after I've weaned my child?
Is it normal that my breasts leak whenever I hear a baby cry?
Is it normal to feel aroused when I'm breastfeeding?

1 comment: