Tuesday 28 October 2008

Back To Work

Today i'm back to work after a loooonnnnnggg break....i didnt go on a holiday, cos many may ask...i was in SIN, accompanying my aunt sue, catherine & her bf and john everyday last week to shop, eat, bring them to places....it was fun and tiring... as long as no there is no work, cant complain about that rite? :)

I have updated my blog, added my counter (thanks to my cousin, lisa) who suggested that i should have a counter in my blog...so i did that. Added 2 new people to my blogger list :0) (thanks to judy) who informed me today and these 2 people are joelle (megan also has a blog...) and The Hons! WAH! zena! u finally tot of the name for your blog and started it! she is one hard-core blog reader, reading from 1 blog to another and today, she has finally got her very own blog :)
Welcome to the blogger world, guys!!! Happy Blogging!!!
(hey, must keep your entries updated eh....)

No comments:

Post a Comment