Tuesday 24 June 2008

Last Weekend~


it has been rather busy weekend for both me and Nicky boi~ lunch gathering at Emily's house was cancelled due to low attendance plus emily herself not feeling very well..so we went to over to my Grandma's house since noon and stayed for dinner as well. She's doing very well now with her feet **cross fingers** that the pain doesnt come back. :) we reached home around 8.30pm..poor Bebe havent had his dinner..and thank God, he didnt make a big mess at home.

Sunday was great, I felt that I did so much that day~woke up early to pick up my glasses at Toa Payoh - left everyone at home so that I can go and come back fast. Sunday traffic is always a breeze, few cars and as the weather was gloomy, even lesser people out in the morning...enjoyed my drive ~ Got home in time to wake sengSter up cos we have to go to Aljunied MRT by 1pm to pickup our LeapFrog items from the forum mummy~yay! Quite fast hor? But sorry ladies I could have gotten them earlier but had no time to go to her house at sembawang...cos I don't know how to get there...hee hee anyways, my bag was the biggest as always~ I've ordered:

LittleTouch™ LeapPad(R) Learning System - Blue x 2
LittleTouch™ LeapPad(R) Learning System - Pink x 2
LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Pooh Loves You! x 2
LittleTouch™ LeapPad(R) Book: Rainbow Fish x 2

All for a total of SGD 141.99 + $134.74 (shipping) = $276.73

Each of us paid $69.18 for the learning system and a story book~wah! that's like about 50% savings **YAY** cos I've checked Isetan, the last Member's Sale, they were selling the learning system for $99.00 each and the story book for $29.99 - $39.99 each. And the best part, I didn't know that there is already a storybook inside wor. So now we have 2 books each..can swap and exchange books. Cheryl jus sms-ed me and said that Hailey seemed more interested in ripping the pages apart and the sounds amused Collin and herself more then Hailey..hahahah I havent open Nicky's learning system cos he is now playing with the LeapFrog Ball (from my sis-in-law) :) "abcdefg~then u got to spin~hijklmnop~then you got spin~qrstuv....lalalalalala~

Sunday Afternoon ~ all of us at home went for our shopping spree at around 2plus when Kaofu reached our place. We met the Pangs at BuangKok mrt and took the NEL all the way to Harbourfront~easier la..no need to move the stroller in and out of the car ~ so tiring le...I continued my MNG sale from Friday with cooks and got more stuff at the VivoCity outlet.~OK time to stop shopping for me, till I clear some closet space! Cos my stuff cant go in anymore man:( kaoFu did his shopping but ended up buying things that were not in his shopping List tsk tsk tsk ~ but they were good buys la, so no complaints hor~
Bummed into Cheryl, Collin and Hailey outside the Oakley shop...wah everyone is shopping man! Cheryl, you are right, when Nicky is awake, Hailey will be sleeping and when Hailey is awake, Nicky will be sleeping~ how to pak-tor next time? *tsk* Well, Cheryl finally saw Baby pang and yes, he looks like Mr Pang still...***kekeke***

Sharon and Joseph oso met us at Vivo and all of us KENA Bomb-ed by RED BOMBS!!!! Their wedding is on 060708 and it will be held at Marina Mandarin Hotel ~ and I am glad that we will be sitting together **thanks Sharon** so at least I can eat like a pig and not feel paisey ;p i love wedding dinners le...can eat alot of good stuff...i'm so un-glam.. toking about weddings, Priya's wedding is this Saturday at Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple (the 2nd temple along serangoon rd). Am looking forward to attending your wedding, Priya!! Congrats to both you and Dinesh~ :)

Pictures as promised:
See Nicky with his LeapFrog collection (only 2 for now) and see what he does to the ball after awhile ~ taste as good as it looks!!? ****faint*****




hey Fran!!! didn't know you had a blog!!! Anyways, i've added you in my links! :) Hope to get more updates of you from there...will update my blog on Nicky and Hailey for you as often as I can, k? ***miss ya***

No comments:

Post a Comment