Monday 2 June 2008

Congrats to Dulcie & Jim!

yup...Proposal...so happy for my dear fren ~ dulcie (kekeke) Jim proposed to her on 1st June 08 after his marathon...how romantic!!! and i felt soooo happy and excited for her when she sent us an email - with the heading "He proposed.." and I was really surprised and the more I read on, i feel so happy for her! "im so proud of u, Jim!!" (must have taken lots of guts to do it and after a long marathon...wow! :) and he proposed infront of soooooooooo many people and now it's all on The Straits Times too!

Both Dulcie and I, kinda got together with our other halves almost the same time say in 1997 or 1998? ... and yes since that long ago... Actually it's 3 of us...1) me and sengSter, 2) dulcie and jim, 3) ah jen and Ivan. I will always remember cos we all got together around the same time and now that I'm thinking about it, I guess we oso have been running a "marathon" ourselves without even realising it...hee hee... ***applause and clap clap for us 3 couples****

CONGRATS to Dulcie & Jim!!!
(sorry dully, have to make big big then can see the words la)

Dul, I'm sure you are now preparing for ur wedding with more love?! I am looking forward to hearing more details this friday eh...beta re-enact for us again eh :) ***see ya SuperStars***

No comments:

Post a Comment