Tuesday 27 November 2007

Visit @ the doctors

Finally it is 5pm and we are waiting for our turn at dr Wong's ~ I took my weight today and I've put on a total of 11kg since i am preggie :) **cross my fingers le...now only 30th week.. still got 10 more to go*** ooopss...

Ashley is weighing 1.52kg today. dr Wong said to plus/minus 10% of the weight measured..cos it is an estimation. hee... now ashley is on an average size, which is good news cos it'll be easier for me to push..but still must be careful of the size cos I can still gain or lose weight in the next few weeks.. dr Wong gave me the "count-to-ten" fetal movement chart to start on my 32nd week..but I will start it this week, just to make sure that everything goes well.. cos as long as I'm in my 3rd trimester, I can start liao. So i will have to monitor about 10 movements per day, have to be more than 5 movements, any lesser, to see her immediately so that she can scan ashley and check..

After we finish off at TMC and was tabo-ing dinner from chomps when dad called.. a dead wood dropped from the tree and hit him on his head, causing a Super-big "baluku" (blue-black) on his forehead..and his car was dented too! lucky it hit his forehead and not the back if not it would have been worse... so he went to see dr Lokey and got a letter to go hospital for an immediate x-Ray. We went to mount alvernia hospital for the x-Ray and then dad had to go to tan tock seng for another scan as his nerves didnt look normal in the x-Ray. And oso there is a doctor @ ttsh to check on such things, we decided to go down..it was already 10plus so he had to join the A & E queue for his turn... and by the time he was done, it was almost 2am.

Lucky the ttsh doc said that nothing is wrong..jus have to go home and monitor for the next 24hrs to make sure that nothing goes wrong..
**heng eh!**

No comments:

Post a Comment