Saturday 31 July 2010

Inked!

Photobucket


~13 jul 2010 ~

This is really an interesting month~many happenings, many changes~
Firstly, i still cant believe that I actually went to remove my wisdom tooth on my birthday! well, i did just that~and was on 7 days of MC (totally did not enjoy it cos the lump and constant sharp pain on my gums only went off after 2 weeks!)

Also, as I have officially reached the big 30! i remembered someone telling me that once you hit the big 30, every year passes even faster, 31,32...and before you know it, you are already 38 liao! c") ~ seriously not looking forward to that~

Secondly, i changed my job. Left my evergreen comfort zone, and ventured to a rather familiar but yet foreign land~i can only hope that the grass will still continue to be greener on this side~ *wink*

Lastly, i got inked! haa! ~ yup...finally...after sooooooo long and taking forever to decide what design i should get since donkey yrs ago!
i am always thinking: what design should i get? pain anot? eh...where should i get it? pain anot? pain? pain? pain?

...

Finally, it is done. Ankle next!

No comments:

Post a Comment