Wednesday 13 January 2010

Kathy's Birthday

c") and to celebrate her big 30th birthday, we went to BKK :)
Yes, and it was a all girlies trip - the six of us. (The last time we travelled on a holiday to BKK together was in 1995, when we were in sec.3!)

For the 1st time, I am going away w/o my kids and sengster~ So for this trip, I can just let my hair down and enjoy!!! ...wat's even beta? Let my hair down and go shopping!!! yesh~i am a shopaholic. It was a rather short trip (felt like a 2D2N) for me, but somehow, i bought the most! and I have the most $$$ left!!! and I have no idea how I did that~ ;p

A Big Thank You to sengster, my parents and kaoFu who has helped me to babysit my kids! and I know it is definitely not easy, esp.when Nicky looks for me during his bedtime. *wink* Ok, enough about myself...and just enjoy the pics...

Before we left SIN, a group picture taken at the airport ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

On the way there....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And there was some milking was done on board... ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And We have finally arrived! ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Randon pics taken throughout our trip....

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The day that I had McDonald's from SIN to BKK...
(Record breaking - ate this for lunch, tea and dinner!)~
Photobucket
;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Breakfast at the hotel :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Funny faces~
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
JJ market, here we come!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
finally...we are on the way to JJ market...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Something unsual~thai birds
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Makan Makan! Traditional thai-cruisine, yumz!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy Birthday to Kathy!!! and may your wishes come true! ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And finally, a Group Picture altogether!!! At the 2nd attempt using the timer..not bad...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And this was our last pic taken before we reached the airport~the 3 mummies heading back to SIN a day earlier, whilst the other 3 stayed on to enjoy~

Photobucket
It was really a good trip! And i over-enjoyed myself!
For me, more than fruitful...and i won't complain for not buying more tops from JJ market ;(. *Damn* I am also glad that only 2 items out of my whole shopping couldn't fit...the rest were superb!
Thanks Babes! ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment