Saturday 7 November 2009

Happy Birthday Fran!

we celebrated Fran's birthday at PS cafe this afternoon :)
My 1st time there and I really like the plc, the atomosphere. and the company of cos! :)

here's before we left home...i got fran a lil' something...hope you like it fran!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PS Cafe ~
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Us enjoying our starters (drinks) before the rest arrive!
Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Our makan :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Fish & Chips~
Photobucket

Random Shots
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dessert ~ sticky date cake & double chocolate cake! ~ yumz to the max!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A nice group picture ~
Photobucket

A last shot with the birthday gal, before we left... :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I really enjoyed myself today, babes! :)
*oh yes! and Dulcie has just delivered today too! Congrats to jim & dully,welcome 7-11! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment