Wednesday 15 April 2009

my first skool


this will be a familiar logo for us...

In preparation for baby no.2 to arrive, I left my contact details for 5 different childcares in sengkang so that nicky will be able to attend childcare once he turns 18 mths.
Ah dee did all the homework and research for the nearest, most reliable and reputable centres around my new place and my parent's.

And on monday, i received a call from my first skool (our number 1 preferred choice) to inform me to go down and register nicky for his childcare enrolment to start on 1 August 2009! :)

It is definitely great news for me and urm how to say...I really felt like a happy parent that my kid is being accepted into a school hahhaah (pardon the bursting emotions since i'm preggie) :)

1 comment:

  1. That's definitely a great news for you and your child eh! I certainly hope you made the right choice by picking My First Skool.

    Grats on the enrollment!

    ReplyDelete